Sunday, November 6, 2011

Polk Audio 2.1 system, Polk LSI 7's Polk DSW PRO 600 sub Harman Kardon HK 3490.


*Update* Polk LSi 15's are setup!!! Check out my most recently uploaded video!! It's just a test run so I don't have the full 5.1 set up yet :( *Update* Polk LSi 15's will be ordered today. I am going to wait on ordering a 2nd subwoofer for 5.2 at this point. *Update* 3.1 setup, Onkyo TX-NR807, LSi C center, Lsi 7 Bookshelf fronts. My home theater, the 73inch Mitsu is full 1080p, it's my roommates, but the LED tv and the home audio is mine. I am going to get a Polk LSI C center channel and Onkyo 806 in about a month. Just building little by little.

Discounted Veronica Slouch Frye Used Spin Bikes Grand Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links